ROOSTER TEETH 2014 and DELL SHOWS

Information and Discussions about Live Sound Production

Moderator: dbbubba

ROOSTER TEETH 2014 and DELL SHOWS

Postby dbbubba » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:02 am

I am off to Austin, Texas for ten days or so where I will be doing A1 for a couple of events.
The first is a rather mundane "town hall" type event at Dell Computer's headquarters.
The second is the Rooster Teeth 2014 Convention.
If you paid attention you will notice that I was the A1 for the General Session at Rooster Teeth last year.
I'll be performing the same duties this year.

I'll try to post about any interesting things that take place.
Of course, things are proprietary to a degree.
Also, depending on who my A2 is I might be too busy to stop and take any pics. :roll:
I'll try...
Danny Brown
(I was going call myself Mr. B because I like people to say "MISTER" when they say my name, but then I pitied the fools.)
dbbubba
Producer

Re: ROOSTER TEETH 2014 and DELL SHOWS

Postby dbbubba » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:31 pm

I took no pics at the show I did at Dell Computer's headquarters because everything was quite proprietary.
It was nothing particularly different or exciting.
Yamaha LS9-32, eight RF mics, 4 x EV SXA 250 powered speakers spread L to R across the front of the room.
I sent a feed to a PolyCom internet streaming system and two TELCO lines for back-up.

Below are pics from the RTX 2014 general session room which I worked as A1 in.
I think that the room held 4000 people.
The room was at maximum capacity for all sessions.
It was fun week.

The rig consisted of:
Yamaha DM2000, 4 arrays w/4 cabs ea. of JBL VRX 932LA - 4 ea. EAW SB 600R Subs - 6 ea. JBL AC18/26 front fill speakers- EAW SM 200iH fold back speakers - EAW KF 300E delay speakers hung at about the middle of the room for the back half of the audience.

CLICK ON THE PICS AND THEY WILL LOAD WITH THE PROPER ORIENTATION
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Danny Brown
(I was going call myself Mr. B because I like people to say "MISTER" when they say my name, but then I pitied the fools.)
dbbubba
Producer

Return to LIVE SOUND APPLICATION