Hello !

Please introduce yourself with a short post describing why you joined our forum, and your interest in recording, audio, etc...

Moderators: Arny, dbbubba

Hello !

Postby RobertK » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:07 pm

RobertK has been employed in, and associated with, the the audio industry since 1965, and has owned and rebuilt Ampex 300's, 350's, 351's, AG350's, a 400, AG440's, and the Ampex 3200 high speed duplicator series of machines. I started work in the audio industry working at Alma's HiFi Stereo in 1965, as a installation and repair technician, repairing and aligning mostly Ampex consumer machines. I obtained my BSEE degree at Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, in 1972, specializing in analog electronic design, and completed my Bachelors Thesis constructing a two way Bi-Amplified and Equalized loudspeaker. While a student at Wayne State, I obtained the FCC First Class Radiotelephone License, and am currently a FCC Lifetime General Radiotelephone License holder, and worked as a transmitter engineer at three different AM and FM radio stations. I have constructed a 4 channel 1/2" Ampex 300 with custom built electronics with Sel-Sync in the early 1970's, and used this machine during my college years for recording, editing, and mastering projects released on Cassettes and LP's. I have recently retired from the Chrysler Group LLC as Project Chief. While at Chrysler, I was responsible for Jeep and Dodge Truck (now RAM truck) sound systems, and was recognized and certified as a "Golden Ear" within the corporation. My Curriculum Vitae is posted in the LinkedIn website at https://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-kla ... rk=shareTw .
RobertK
Intern

Postby Dude111 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:35 am

Welcome to the site!!!

I hope you like it here.....I know I most likely will :)
Dude111
Intern

Return to PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF