NEW MEMBER REGISTRATION PROCESS

A brief description of what new members need to do in order to be accepted as full members with full privileges.

NEW MEMBER REGISTRATION PROCESS

Postby dbbubba » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:50 am

Due to the high volume of spammers and people who do not have a legitimate reason to participate in these forums we are having to implement a new registration process.
This process will require all new members to "introduce" themselves in the "PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF" forum.
Please include your specific interests in joining our forums and remember... it has to be because you are interested in audio related subjects (be specific.)
As a new member you will be allowed ONLY ONE POST until an administrator gives you the permission to be a member with full privileges.
USE THIS ONE POST TO IDENTIFY YOURSELF, PLEASE!

WE ARE ALSO ASKING THAT EVERYONE INCLUDE THEIR "CHRISTIAN NAME" (ie: Danny, Tony, etc..) IN THEIR INTRODUCTION.
This makes things a bit more civil and accountable.

If you are determined to be legitimate and have the proper intentions for joining either Tony or I will quickly change your status and you will be a full member with full privileges.

Here is the registration process explained in detail:
1.) fill out the registration page and answer the challenge question
2.) Go to the "PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF" forum and describe yourself and your interests/reasons for wanting to join http://www.analogrecordingforums.com
3.) An ADMIN will quickly evaluate your request to join the forums and if you are legitimate you will be granted full permission to use the forums as a registered member.

ALL REGISTRANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE CRITERIA FOR BECOMING REGISTERED MEMBERS WILL BE DELETED BY THE ADMINISTRATORS.
REGISTRANTS WHO TRY TO REGISTER A SECOND TIME WITHOUT INTRODUCING THEMSELVES WILL BE BANNED PERMANENTLY BY IP.

Thank-you for your understanding and cooperation.
Danny Brown and Tony Arnold
Danny Brown
(I was going call myself Mr. B because I like people to say "MISTER" when they say my name, but then I pitied the fools.)
dbbubba
Producer

Return to NEW USER REGISTRATION PROCESS